Guided Boat Tours
Come drive your own Craigcat while following a guide and explore the waters around Anna Maria Island including Sarasota Bay, Tampa Bay and get off at some of the local sandbars. We provide small coolers with bottled water on each boat. All of our trips are 4 boats or less per guide and 6 or more people get private trip. Your trip will be photographed and emailed to you at no extra charge. (Weather Depending)
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Price: $125/adult, $100/child (5-12 years old)
Military Discount: Any valid Military ID gets $15 off per person (up to 4 people) Please text or call for discount
* FLORIDA LAW STATES ANY DRIVER BORN AFTER JANUARY 1 1988 MUST HAVE A BOATERS EDUCATION CARD*
There are several online classes you can take, Boat US offers a free online class.
If you do not see a trip time you like email or text us the date and time and how many people and if possible we might be able to create one for you *
* Do not let the summer time weather forecast discourage you almost every day has a chance of rain but it is mostly in the late afternoon and not always correct so book with confidence as we monitor the weather and keep you updated about trip if there are any issues *
* Not recommended if you have back or neck problems *
*We do not promise wildlife sightings because that is impossible but we do promise your guide is looking the entire trip*
*For safety purposes, we do have a 275lb weight limit per passenger*
* We do have small dry box on boats for small items*
* Boats have tops for shade if needed*
100% refunds given when you cancel at least 24 hours prior to your boat tour or for bad weather conditions. We’re sorry, but no refunds if you cancel within 24 hours of the tour, if you're late arriving and miss the departure, or if you simply “No Show.”
We will not go out in rain, dangerous conditions/high winds or when the temperature is below 65 degrees. In the event of bad weather we will try to reschedule you to a different day. If we are not able to reschedule, all monies paid will be refunded.